Qiara Infant contains the patented breastmilk strain of probiotic Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 used exclusively in the Qiara range.
Qiara Infant is evidence-based to help in 5 ways:
- supports gastrointestinal health
- restores and maintains good bacteria during and after antibiotic use
- assists healthy digestive function
- supports microbiome and gut health
- improves good bacteria growth
Dosage and Preparation
- Each box of Qiara Infant contains 28 single-dose sachets of oral powder.
- Each sachet contains no less than 39mg/300 million organisms of Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716
- Qiara Infant is almost a tasteless powder which most babies and infants take happily. Simply add the contents of the sachet to your baby or infants prepared bottle, water, milk or soft food such as yoghurt, or sprinkle on cereal immediately before feeding. Do not heat after Qiara has been added.
- Babies 0-4 months Use half a sachet per day.
You can store the opened sachet in the refrigerator at 2-8C (do not freeze) so long as it is used within two days.
- Infants 4-24 months. Use one sachet per day.
- An Infant taking prescribed antibiotics:
To help restore healthy microflora, it’s recommended your infant takes two Qiara Infant sachets per day, 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue this dosage for 5 days after completing the course of antibiotics then resume 1 sachet per day.