This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult your health professional before use.
MEDLAB GASTRO DAILY POWDER, CHOC PEPPERMINT 150G
GastroDaily is a synbiotic (probiotics and prebiotics) that relieve abdominal discomfort and support immune health.
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal function
- Supports healthy gut bacteria growth and activity
- Relieves diarrhoea
- Helps maintain digestive function
- Reduces abdominal bloating
- Relieves irritable bowel syndrome symptoms
- Supports healthy immune system health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
This formula contains probiotics, Resistaid, L-Glutamine and peppermint.
- Probiotics to assist with a healthy gut.
- ResistAid is a natural prebiotic fibre with clinical evidence of immune modulating properties.
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid that enhances the immune system and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Peppermint contains active chemical constituents that provide anti-nausea effects.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix one 6 g dose (1 scoop) into 250 mL of cold water, stir well and consume immediately. Take one (1) to two (2) times per day before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 6 g dose (1 scoop) contains:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae ssp. boulardii (Med 41) 5 billion CFU
L-Glutamine (Glutamine) 2 g
Larix arabinogalactan (Arabinogalactan) 2 g
Mentha x piperita leaf dry (Peppermint leaf dry)100 mg
Equiv. Peppermint dry 500 mg
*CFU: Colony Forming Units
Excipients: Silica, Cocoa Powder, Stevia, Chocolate flavour, Peppermint flavour.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years; 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years and 48 hours in children over 6 years and adults.
Probiotics may cause minor gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort but are usually temporary and can be relieved by reducing the dose.
Some medicines may interfere with GastroDaily™. These include:
- Immunosuppressant Drugs