Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12 30ml
MEDLAB NANOCELLE ACTIVATED B12 30ML
- Essential for energy production.
- Reduces fatigue and tiredness.
- Supports healthy neurological function.
- Essential for DNA synthesis.
- Required for red blood cell production.
- Suitable for groups at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
What is NanoCelle?
NanoCelle is a unique delivery technology that is safe, effective and convenient, administered as a spray onto the oro-buccal membrane inside of the cheek.
The vitamin is in a nano-particle size so that it can be directly absorbed into the bloodstream. This enables the formulation to be lower dose with higher absorption, in contrast to ingested forms.
NanoCelle has been shown to have a higher absorption rate than tablets, capsules, gel capsules, dermal patches, sublingual (under the tongue) liquid, and intramuscular injections. By avoiding the digestion pathway, this technology is beneficial for those experiencing gastrointestinal or digestive complications.
Directions for Use:
Take 2 sprays (300 microlitre) once a day or as directed by your health professional. Spray on the inside of the cheek.
Each 300 microlitre dose (2 sprays) contains
Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12) 1000 μg
Purified water (Water ) 755.199 mg/mL
PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil (Castor oil )157.667 mg/mL
Glycerol (Glycerin ) 106.667 mg/mL
Mentha x piperita L. aerial parts oil ess. (Peppermint oil ) 167 μg/mL
Citric acid – anhydrous (Citric acid ) 1.667 mg/mL
Potassium sorbate ( ) 1.067 mg/mL
Steviol glycosides (Stevia ) 500 μg/mL
D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E ) 4.6977 mg/mL
Helianthus annuus seed oil fixed (Sunflower oil ) 2.3023 mg/mL
- Aids/assist healthy red blood cell production
- Helps decrease/reduce homocysteine levels
- Enhance/improve/promote/increase Vitamin B12 levels in the body
- Helps prevent dietary Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Maintain/support nervous system function
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains potassium sorbate.
Vitamin B12 has a low risk of side-effects when taken as directed.
Some medications interfere with vitamin B12 such as proton pump inhibitors, metformin and chloramphenicol if taken for extended duration.