Vitamin C is essential for normal functioning of cells in the body and a potent antioxidant which helps fight free radical damage. Vitamin C helps support immune system health. It can help relieve the symptoms of common colds.
Quality Health Sugarless Vitamin C 500mg chewable tablets supports general health and reduces the severity of common cold symptoms.
- Decrease the severity of common cold symptoms
- Support immune system to fight illness
- Support collagen formation
- Reduce common cold duration
- Support body tissue regeneration and wound healing
- Helps increase absorption of dietary iron
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 250mg
Sodium Ascorbate 281.2mg
equiv. to Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 250mg
Adults and children 12+:
- General health and wellbeing: Chew 1-2 tablets per day
- Common colds (acute dose): Chew 2 tablets twice daily.
Children 6-12 years:
- General health and wellbeing: Chew 1 tablet per day.
- Common colds (acute dose): Chew 1 tablet twice a day at the first sign of a common cold or as prescribed by your health professional.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.