FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Mg OptimaTM Relax contains evidence based ingredients that may support the natural metabolic pathways for gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) production and activity, indicated to promote relaxation during times of stress. Albion ® Magnesium bisglycinate is scientifically designed to provide a highly bioavailable form of magnesium. Magnesium may act as a GABA receptor agonist and also has a binding site on the glutamate receptors helping to regulate the activity of this main excitatory neurotransmitter. Glycine functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the nervous system while glutamine is a precursor to GABA production. Theanine is an amino acid from Green Tea that may promote relaxation via binding to glutamate receptors. Pyridoxal (vitamin B6) is a cofactor for the enzyme Glutamate decarboxylase that synthesises GABA from glutamate. Zinc also has a binding site on the glutamate receptor and may act as a modulator for both excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmission.
- Help reduce effects of mild anxiety and nervous tension.
- Non-vitamin active ingredients in this product help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety. For the symptomatic relief of stress disorders.
- May assist in the management of stress disorders.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
- Non-vitamin active ingredients in this product may be beneficial during times of stress.
- Non-vitamin active ingredients may improve stress adaptation.
- Herbal blend which helps relieve stress of study or work.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- For the symptomatic relief of anxiety.
- May assist in the management of anxiety.
- Relief of muscular aches and pains.
Serving Information Add 5g (1 sachet) to 100-200mL of cold water or juice, one (1) to two (2) times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.